Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Whimsy Snowman Tag

Good Morning Blogland!!! It's so nice to see you all again! I had myself a bit of a Christmas break and am just itchin' to get back to crafting!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps (N'ice Friends),
sentiment-SU! (Pocket Silhouettes),
twinkling background-SU! (hip hip hooray)
Ink: Copics (E37, B05, G02, R20) &
Prisma pencils on the bird.
Other: chunky glitter (OCL),
SU! dazzling diamonds, MS snowflk punch, dewdrop, ribbon

I have a wee tag to show you today using the beloved Whimsy snowman. He's such a jolly fellow! And boy, did I glitz him up! Too fun!



Here are the challenges...

Fun w/Shapes chall
~white w/a bit of color.
Wednesday Stamper~open
Creative Belli chall.~tags.
Humble Pie~tags/bookmark.
Crafty Creations~open.
Copic Colour chall~I used BG05 & E37 (no E47...yet!)
Tuesday Taggers~Let it Snow.
Crazy Amigos~winter.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be making my rounds to see what you've been up to while I was on holiday! Blessings!!!
You have read this article with the title Whimsy Snowman Tag. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/whimsy-snowman-tag.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Whimsy Snowman Tag"