The image of the prince was taken from the album cover. I love how he is holding a dove.I totally thought this song was about a woman who left a relationship to find herself, but I was wrong. I found out that it was inspired by a dream Pat Monahan had after the death of his mother. Here's a video where he explains it...
Knowing that made this video I found all the more special...
I wish you a fantastic Monday my friends! I will be back tomorrow with yet another Top 2000 layout! Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments! They really mean a lot to me!
You have read this article with the title More Fun with the Top 2000 Countdown - Drops of Jupiter.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-fun-with-top-2000-countdown-drops.html. Thanks!
No comment for "More Fun with the Top 2000 Countdown - Drops of Jupiter..."
Post a Comment