TA-DA !! FINALLY, Spencer earned his boat. You know, the boat that sat on our book shelf for MONTHS and then ended up gathering dust and taking up WAY TOO much space in our closet. Yes THAT boat.
Spencer is OH-fishally a potty trained boy. meaning....he goes pee AND POOP on the toilet. 2 times he has gone poop. The second time he came screaming out of his room, "ah poop ah comin' mom. I feel ah poop comin'" music. MUSIC people...to my ears. He ran in to the bathroom, did his thing, washed his hands and was back to his boat without skipping a beat.
He's having a hard time going poop and going pee outside of our house. It will come. There is still the pirate ship to earn after all.
They both have done such a great job. So far, no accidents for Spencer. (not counting the silver dollar stains that I'm sure he'll have through adulthood)
Cameron will even wake up from naps dry and sometimes in the morning he'll be dry. Both boys are wearing diapers to bed.
Question ? I still give the boys a sippy of milk at night. ummmmm. was I supposed to stop doing that ? I do believe it's thwarting our efforts at potty training at night with them. hmmm ? They just love it so much.
In other potty training news. Syd has stopped terroring at night (SLAMMING MY HEAD ON WOOD) and has been waking herself up and taking herself to the potty. Well, she stops off in our room first to let J know (she's closest to the door) that she's going :) ha ha OH COME ON. I wake up when she calls to J. It's the second call....."mommy J, can you come tuck me in now?" That's the one I don't hear. because I'm sound asleep. CLEEEEEAAAAR over here next to the window which is WAAAAAAY far away from the door and the hall and Syd's room.
(yaaawn) I'm tired now. It's off to bed for me. Long 2 whole days with J back at work for me this week. I just love having her around that wife of mine.
You have read this article with the title ah poop ah comin'. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/ah-poop-ah-comin.html. Thanks!


No comment for "ah poop ah comin'"
Post a Comment