Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My wild side - I'm a Pink Ninja this week




I feel like a baseball player - I was traded! I was Candy Shoppe Designs blog guest designer for November and they did a trade - CSD to Pink Ninjas so check it out http://thepinkninjas.blogspot.com/2009/11/ptompt-26-cds-swap-alter-ego.html
The paper is by Harlee-Quinnz Designs, and the title had to be in pink. Unfortunately this was not a dramatic contrast so it didn't photograph very well.
Hope you are having a good weekend - it is cool here but beautiful. On my way home from the gift shop, I stopped to get a caramel brulee latte at Starbucks - YUM!!!!!!!
See you tomorrow with a little tour of my house decorated for the holidays.
ttfn



You have read this article scrapbooking with the title My wild side - I'm a Pink Ninja this week. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-wild-side-i-pink-ninja-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My wild side - I'm a Pink Ninja this week"