Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Saturday Spotlight-Hats

Happy Saturday everyone!! Are you ready for the Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential challenge, we had fun with this one....Hats On! Simply make a creation with HATS or put a hat on something!

Our sponsor this week is Dustin Pike, so I used one of his cute FREEbies! I recently received this awesome DP with some candy won...it's 2 sided but I don't know the company! Too cool that it has HATS on it!!!

The striped DP is embossed with glitter, I used SU! dazzling diamonds on the sombrero, glitter on the red lights and this amazingly sparkly Inspiration Paint (winter frost) on the snowman! Oh and there is a touch of Pearl Ex gold on the star! Can you say SPARKLY?! lol

Checkout the fabulous inspiration from my sister Divas..




Here are the challenges...

Saturday Spotlight~ use HATS or put a hat on something!
Papertake Weekly~Christmas card.
Ildi Co chall~Christmas song theme.
Colour Create~the colors.
Tanda Teaser~musical Christmas.
Everbody Art Chall~Christmas.
Something Completely Different~snowman, red, green card.
Cottage Rumble~use a digi.
Creative Card Crew~favorite things...snowman & sparkle!
Paper Cutz Chall.~open challenge.

Too fun!
Well, I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend planned, time to hangout and enjoy your family and friends! We had a fabulous Thanksgiving Thursday and Black Friday so I'm ready to get back to crafting and visiting! Blessings!!
You have read this article digi / Saturday Spotlight with the title Saturday Spotlight-Hats. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturday-spotlight-hats.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saturday Spotlight-Hats"