Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

November 28th Journal Page...

Michael and I finally rented "Twilight" and we both thought it was great fun! I hadn't read any of the books, but was anxious to find out what the deal was and now I get it! I can't wait to see "New Moon" in the theatres - maybe on our next date night...

I'm still busily working on my projects. I finished my layout for the TATS blog, but I can't share it until December hits - drat. Oh well. I can share my latest art journal page:

November 28...

as I move into the new December "Prompt-a-Day" class, I am thinking that I will follow the painting and collage prompts more and more loosely, so that by the end of the month, I am doing those parts completely on my own. That will help me make the transition to doing my own thing come January. I am LOVING and NEEDING the journaling prompts tho, and I will stick with them til the end. My plan is to start a journal jar during December. During the month I will collect and think up prompts, and put them in the jar. Then when January comes I can use the jar to grab my prompts from - it should be fun!

Okay, I'm off to catch a few zzzzz's. See you tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title November 28th Journal Page.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-28th-journal-page.html. Thanks!

No comment for "November 28th Journal Page..."