Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Holidays are upon us...

Happy Wednesday! Well, as of tomorrow, the holidays are officially upon us, what fun! Are you ready...I'm not! lol

Today I have my last Squigglefly card as a design team member, our term ends tomorrow!! boohoo, I have adored this brilliant team of ladies and am happy to have made so many wonderful friends along the way! {squishy hugs} to all my DT sistahs!!!


I love the new Shy Bear images, artist Lynne Stansbery does an excellent job with these little fellows which makes coloring oh so easy!!!! I used Copics & SU! markers for coloring. I sponged a bit of SU! old olive ink in the shady places of the packages and to 'dim' the saffron yellow. The DP is K&co (Christmas Cheers) with gold embossing...gorgeous! I've also added gold gel pen highlights on the image here and there and the image panel is mounted on gold cs (Metallics-Paper Adventures). Another CAS card because I didn't want to cover up anymore of the DP!

My posts will be sporadic over the next few days with Thanksgiving and the weekend...so I would like to wish you all a BLESSED THANKSGIVING for those in the U.S and a happy, relaxing weekend to everyone else! Enjoy your day! Blessings!!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title The Holidays are upon us.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/holidays-are-upon-us.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Holidays are upon us..."