Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Well, it was just confirmed that the rash on my hand was NOT a sexually transmitted disease.
2 doctors and a medical text book later it was confirmed however that I have a case of granuloma annulare.  Something the one doctor hasn't seen in 5 years and has only seen once in his profession.   Nothing like going in for something that we have been calling gombu and hiding from for a week and having doctors marvel over it.  pressing it to check blanching.   and repeating questions like...does it itch, burn, hurt.  Is it only on your hand.  (I'm assuming he too was questioning whether it was syphilis)
I have a prescription cream to apply BID and if it doesn't work.....I have to have steroid injections.  OMG please cream work.

So yes....this year....I am thankful to not have a sexually transmitted disease.  
on my hand. 

For those of you traveling.  do so in safety.
Happy Thanksgiving People !
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/well-it-was-just-confirmed-that-rash-on.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "