Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy ALMOST Thanksgiving Day!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I know that not all of our players and followers celebrate Thanksgiving....its a US and Canada tradition (even though Canada's was last month! LOL!)......but I wanted to stop in real quick and wish all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)  This is a holiday that we express what we are most thankful for...and that is what I am gonna do!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am thankful for........

The DT at FAVE THINGS....I NEVER ever have met a MORE dedicated close team, people that are there for each other, help each other out, congratulate each other on ANY scrapping accomplishment....let each other vent if there is something going on....SUPPORT each other....and MOST of all MAKE each other LAUGH!!!!!!! I am truly blessed to have such an AMAZING team that are sooooooooooooooo diverse in their talents, but each bring amazing things to the table!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am thankful for.........

The DT all SAID YES to me when I asked them to join!!!!! LOL!! Here is this crazy girl Julie....who had this little idea to start her OWN challenge blog based on FAVORITE THINGS....I had NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea if anyone would like the concept, I had nooooooooooooooooo idea if anyone would play along.....but all my girls said YES!!!!!!! I love them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am thankful for........

Our GDT's that have graciously accepted my offers of being our guests!!!! Seriously...if U haven't figured out how my mind works YET...lol....I am a PLANNER...lol lol lol...(shocked I know!!!)....and I have all my GDT's LINED up until APRIL of next year....sooooooooooooooooooo if U are ever wondering, "Why hasn't Julie asked me to GDT for her?".....don't U fret.....I have a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG list of people that I want to ask to join us on any given month...I just didn't want U all to think I was tooooooooooooooooooooo CRAZY by asking U in November to be NEXT June's GDT!! LOL!! I truly truly truly truly truly believe that EVERY ONE of US has TALENT!!!! GORGEOUS, AMAZING talent....and I want to make sure that WE showcase each of us in due time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooooooooo thanks to all of our GDT's to date....and I can NOT wait to let U in on who's next and next and next and next!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am thankful for......

Our PLAYERS!!! Whether U have only played once, twice, three, four times, all the time, when U can, when U have the time, it doesn't matter....U have taken the time to play along...and for that I am FOREVER THANKFUL!!!!! As stated above.....I HAD NO IDEA if ANYONE would like this idea for a challenge blog...if anyone WOULD play along....and I have seen soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people play and it TRULY warms my heart....because of U...we are a SUCCESS!!! Because of U.....we get to see new talent....we get to meet new people....we get to see different styles...... THANK U!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am thankful for..........

Our FOLLOWERS!!!! Thank you all for taking a moment to click on that little button down in the corner!!!! U are FOLLOWING us....U are taking time out of your day to check us out....and for that...I THANK U!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooooooooooo to all.....THANK U for EVERYTHING!!! I can not even BEGIN to tell U how blessed I am that ALL of U have MADE this little idea Julie had SUCH a SUCCESS!!! Thank U!!!!!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to all....and for those of our readers that do celebrate Thanksgiving....please have a SAFE and HAPPY one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

PS.....don't forget that U have until the evening of the 29th to get in those FAVE DECADE projects to us.....give us a linky-poo right here here here here here!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





You have read this article with the title Happy ALMOST Thanksgiving Day!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-almost-thanksgiving-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy ALMOST Thanksgiving Day!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"