quotation reads -Let us dream of evanescense, and linger in the beautiful foolishness of things.
- From THE BOOK OF TEA, Okakura-Kakuzo
So Julie T-W gave all the DT members of These are a few of my favorite things an award(?) to list ten things about themselves so here's my contribution:
1 .One of my grandfathers was a circus clown
2.Astrology books always say that my birth date is in Scorpio but a former co-worker did my chart and I was born in 29 degrees of Libra - no wonder I have such a terrible time making a decision - I mean, there are so many options.......
3.I really like The Host by Stephanie Meyer better than the Twilight series
4. I love Prosecca and Pouilly Fume and Fousse, especially from my vintage Fostoria crystal
5. I was introduced to scrapbooking by one of my son's former girlfriends
6. I am going to bake a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for my birthday
7. We have tickets to see Chris Botti next week
8. I have a MA in English Literature; my specialty is 19th Century English lit
9. Depending on my mood, I like most kinds of music except opera
10. My hair started to turn gray when I was in my late 20s and by the time I was 35, it was 65% gray. I had it colored back to my original color which was a dark blond/light brown with auburn highlights for a while but finally just said this is ridiculous, got it cut very short, and let it grow out au naturale.
Anyway, so I don't know to whom I should pass this award but if anyone who reads this wants to do it, have at it!
I have had a pretty good day today tidying my studio and finishing some DT and GD work. Have a great day and tomorrow is Friday!
ttfn
You have read this article with the title Ten things about me. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/ten-things-about-me.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Ten things about me"
Post a Comment