
- Say thanks and give a link to presenter of the award!!!
- Share 10 honest things about yourself!!!
- Present the award to 9 other bloggers, who's blogs you find brilliant in content/or design or to those who have encouraged you!!!!
- Be shure to tell the 9 bloggers you have chosen that you giving them the Honest Scrap Award and provide the guidelines for them!!!
So here it goes!!!!!!
- I was born with a narrowing in my artery, they operated it when I was 3 in the academical hospital in Rotterdam!! I have a big scar from my left back just underneath my shoulderblade all the way to the front under my left breast!!! I am oké now and perfectly healthy!!!!
2. I have seen Twilight about a zillion times!!! (thanks Julie for making me an addict)
3. I have big ears, not a joke it's true!!! The kids in school use to make fun of that!! That's why I never ever wear my hear in a ponytale or up!!!!
4. I am a coffeeaddict, I looooove it!!! Can't function without!!!
5. I am very insecure in almost everything I do, I am always afraid that I am not good enough, I don't know why I do that but I hate it!!!
6. My DH and me know each other for 21 years!!!! We met when I was 17 (so now you all know how old I am, hahaha), but had a on/off relation for over 3 years and then we got really serious!!! Love him more each day!!!!
7. My biggest wish is to go to the USA and meet all my internet friends, I would loooove to hear your voices and see you in real!!!!!!
8. I hate playing boardgames, Monopoly, the Settlers of Catan, Risk or whatever YAK!!!!!
9. I wish that DH's trouble at work will solve soon, I hate to see him unhappy.
10. When I was a little girl my hair was very thin and straight (imagine that with the big ears and you'll understand) !! My mom let me cut it all of when I was 14 (hated her for making me do that) and when my hair got longer again it was all curly!! (thanks mom, love you made me do that)!!!!
PFFFFT that where my 10 honest things!!!!!
Now you all know me a little better!!
I am going to give this award to:
Thanks for taking the time to read all this!!!!!
XXX
No comment for "A blogaward!!!!"
Post a Comment