Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Get your sunglasses out....

...I used yellow! Yo-yo yellow! I don't know about you but I would have named this cardstock color, 'Wow, that's really bright yellow'!....guess that's why Stampin' Up! didn't ask me!!!

The text is CG and from one of my favorite praise songs (see below)! I love praise service at our church, especially when the whole congregation starts dancing and be-bopping to one of the songs....there's clapping, arms waving in the air, flags/banners flowing and dancing, a wonderful way to celebrate the Lord!!! So when I saw these cute little critters (a FREEbie from Squigglefly), I thought they looked awful happy and were possibly even singing and praising...see the snails little arms are raised!

I used the popping pastels technique to color both shells. Simply versamark the area of your choice and use your pastels. You can really see the difference from the rest of the pastel coloring! Thanks Ann, I haven't popped a pastel in a long time!

Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly SNR color chall~use yellow, SF image and pop something (flowers, turtle)
GCA~popped pastels.
Stampin'Sisters in Christ~show how the earth rejoices.
Scrap & Stamp~quote.
Color Combos Galore~dk green, green, yellow, white.
Card Patterns~sketch, though I veered.
Charisma Cardz~a recipe.

Don't forget, the next Squigglefly Digi Day is coming up on Sat., Oct 17th over @ Card Universe to celebrate the new releases! we always have so much fun!
Hope your having a great week....the weekend is just about here! yay! Abundant Blessings!!!


You have read this article with the title Get your sunglasses out..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/get-your-sunglasses-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Get your sunglasses out...."