Thing is...the last of the fog lifted in July. I remember feeling it lift. Like a hooded jacket was taken off.
sooooooo, why am I still taking them ?!
I am no longer a post partum depressed pill popper but have taken my place as another pill popping Utah housewife.
I could stop. I mean, I don't need them anymore for the reasons that I started taking them. but I like myself on them. I do have more control on them ? right ?
I don't want to be someone who has to take pills. but I'd rather a blue pill than a brown paper bag covered bottle. I suppose the first is better in the long run.
For now.
For now I will keep taking that 2 1/2 pills each night before bed. My wife thanks me....my kids thank me.
this is not a crutch. this is not a crutch. this is not a crutch.
this is TOTALLY a crutch.
You have read this article with the title Technically Tuesday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/technically-tuesday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Technically Tuesday"
Post a Comment