Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Lost and found

I have been listening to The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown on audio CDs while I paint and scrap. It is very fast-paced, totally predictable, and selling like mad. I painted these paintings on Saturday and designed them to fit into these thriftshop frames.
I did this layout for Larissa's perfect life challenge on SIS. I had a lot of fun with this - I had taken this photo of Hana a while ago and have been saving it for the "purrfect" layout. She is such a sweet little fur person - so affectionate but also demanding for attention - I found her at the Humane Society and she was about 9 months old and had already been spayed and declawed (front only). I would never declaw a cat as the pain must be hideous and then they are defenseless. She is so gentle and is always patting me with her paws but she never even attempts to go outside the house or screened in porch. She is now 4 1/2.



I made this layout with Harlee-Quinnz Scents Remember Lucky Stripe and Paper Indian papers, and used a Harlee-Quinnz Butterfly Gardens Garden Icon stamp (can you believe it came out perfect!!!!!!!!!! I have been a stamping fool lately and I guess my technique has improved). The rub ons are making memories and pink paislee, the 2 is Heidi Grace, the die cut is daisyds, the ribbons Michaels, a real brass buckle off of an old canvas belt, and a handmade felt heart with embroidery and a nautical tie tack. the photo is of Dan and his twin sailing on Chinook, our small sailboat in Jacksonville (this is not the sailboat on which we lived. We sold Chinook when we bought Kalahari.)

So I have been busy creating this past weekend. Tonight we are going to a wine tasting dinner - all the wines have names like Spellbound and Devil in them. It's a Hallowine dinner (sorry for that but that's what the restaurant is calling it).
I will be back on Thursday with the latest These are a few of my favorite things challenge. You have one day to finish up this one - your favorite time of day.
ttfn



You have read this article Harlee-Quinnz / scrapbooking / watercolor with the title Lost and found. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/lost-and-found.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lost and found"