We love all our SF artists and they having been hard at work to bring some wonderful new digi images to us for this Saturday, Oct 17th! Checkout all the different sneak peeks by our DT starting today!
Now SF is not one to just show sneak peeks....they always have a little fun involved....how would you like a chance to win some of the fabulous new images???? Well, starting today through Friday there is a button hidden somewhere on the Squigglefly site. Search it out, when you find it, hop over to Holly's blog HERE and leave a comment telling her [Holly] where the button is. Five winners will be chosen on Saturday! Easy Peasy! Here's what the button looks like.....
[the coveted Squigglefly button]Checkout other DTs to see new images!
Rhonda Zmikly
Kim Rhead
Debby Boltman
Stef Hughes
Shelly Skala
Amanda Teel
Janet Rossi
Heather Huggins
Jeanette Waters
Christy Dillman
Sue Morris
Joy Stagg
Jodi Stanisch
Jenny Skaggs
Vicki Parson
And mark your calendars for the fun Digi Day over on SNR's Squigglefly group page on Sat, Oct 17th!
Here are the challenges...
Inspirational Card Sketches~the sketch
Creative Card Crew~scallops
Cupcake Inspiration~colors/theme
K&co~use fall colors.
Crazy 4 chall.~thanks/thanksgiving.
Secret Crafter~autumn colors.
The Pink Elephant~fall.
Cupcake Craft~buttons/stitching.
Creative Belli~fall/thanksgiving and a leaf.
I think that's it, gosh, I had intended to have this post up much earlier this morning but I awoke to a very busy morning!!! I will be posting a new release from the Doodle Palace later today, if nothing else pops up! lol Oh, and the harvest in really coming in right now....we made pickles yesterday and today it's brussel sprouts...one of my favorite veggies!!! We'll see if any of those little sprouts make their way into the freezer! yum!
Have a super sparkly day!!! Blessings!!!
Kim Rhead
Debby Boltman
Stef Hughes
Shelly Skala
Amanda Teel
Janet Rossi
Heather Huggins
Jeanette Waters
Christy Dillman
Sue Morris
Joy Stagg
Jodi Stanisch
Jenny Skaggs
Vicki Parson
And mark your calendars for the fun Digi Day over on SNR's Squigglefly group page on Sat, Oct 17th!
Here are the challenges...
Inspirational Card Sketches~the sketch
Creative Card Crew~scallops
Cupcake Inspiration~colors/theme
K&co~use fall colors.
Crazy 4 chall.~thanks/thanksgiving.
Secret Crafter~autumn colors.
The Pink Elephant~fall.
Cupcake Craft~buttons/stitching.
Creative Belli~fall/thanksgiving and a leaf.
I think that's it, gosh, I had intended to have this post up much earlier this morning but I awoke to a very busy morning!!! I will be posting a new release from the Doodle Palace later today, if nothing else pops up! lol Oh, and the harvest in really coming in right now....we made pickles yesterday and today it's brussel sprouts...one of my favorite veggies!!! We'll see if any of those little sprouts make their way into the freezer! yum!
Have a super sparkly day!!! Blessings!!!
You have read this article digi /
squigglefly
with the title A Squigglefly button..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/squigglefly-button.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Squigglefly button...."
Post a Comment