Sunday afternoon Lani came over (she is my friends little girl) to do some crafting, her parents are redecorating the house and she has no place to play!!!!
And we made her this cool bottle made of an empty Heinz soupbottle!!!
And she loved it!!!
Inside the bottle is a pic of the two of us I made last Christmas and I photoshopped it at Scrapblog!!!!
Suprise!!!!!!!
We want to thank you for bringing us togehter if it wasn't for you we would have never met!!
So Jenneke snatched a few pics of Brookie and Adam from her blog and took them to the crop where we made a page for her!!!!
And here is mine, I started with the GREAT title Kiss me, you didn't see that one comming huh!!!!! (that's why I love stm, they make the title for me) And the WHOLE table was making fun at me (snif) and Soraya came up with this one!!!
Julie you have to wait for a while but Jeanet will send all 3 of them to you asap!!!
That's it for now, thanks for looking!!!!!!
You have read this article with the title A bottle for Lani and a LO for Julie!!!!!!??????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/bottle-for-lani-and-lo-for-julie.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A bottle for Lani and a LO for Julie!!!!!!??????"
Post a Comment