I know you are anxiously awaiting pictures of my fabulous Scrap weekend, But You will have to wait til tomorrow...I am very bad about taking pictures at the events but a sweet friend of mine took some pics of the event and of Alex for homecoming. I promise they will be posted tomorrow!!! Plus a surprise and The latest challenge for What is your Favorite Thing...
First things first....My sweet little Jesse is 6 years old today.... We had a wonderful FAMILY night....I took him in secret and asked him what he wanted for his birthday.....
He said he wanted to go to El Portrillo, A mexican food restaurant close by..... He thinks it is cool that they play the guitar and sing Happy Birthday in Spanish and then put whipp cream from a Soppapia ???spelling... In your face....
My mother-in-law got this cake.{ I did not make this one....SOOOO Cute though!}
Then he wanted to go bowling.....
Jesse wanted a Star Wars trooper costume with the light sabor....I have no clue why...
I am not even sure if he has seen the movie...
My hubby Jasin threw in a shopping spree at the Dollar Tree...It is a store here where everything costs a dollar... The kids love it.
We had a great night.... See you tomorrow!!!
You have read this article with the title My little Jesse is 6 years old today!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-little-jesse-is-6-years-old-today.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My little Jesse is 6 years old today!!!!"
Post a Comment