Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What's your fave season?????

WOW it's cold overhere, today it was only 50 degrees (10 celcius) and there was ice on the carwindows!!! And that is really early in the season!!!! But the sun is shining and that's a good thing!!!!!
So talking about the weather, over at These are a few we want to know all about your fave season!!!!!
Create something and tell us what yours is and why!!!!
You know us Fave girls are very curious!!!!!
Here is mine:
I really can't choose, I love every season!!
Winter for the cold, snow and ice (if we are lucky) and Christmas of course!!!
Spring for going outside, the fresh breeze, the flowers and gentle sun!!!
Summer for the beach and the pool, the vacation and eating outside (bbq)!!!!
And Fall for the beautiful colors, the wind and yes the rain (when I am inside with a book and some candles)!!!!







You have read this article with the title What's your fave season?????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-your-fave-season.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What's your fave season?????"