Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

happy birthday with flair!

Welcome to Get Sketchy #10!!!!
Can you believe that we're already up to 10?!!!

Check out that FUN sketch!!!

Guess who our sponsor is this week??


The very fabbie Sakura!!
The prize for GS#10?

There are a couple pen sets up for grabs!!!


Each of the gals on the Get Sketchy DT was given a couple Sakura pens to play with. I decided to use mine to ink up some nakie chippie letters! They are nestled on a Jenni Bowlin Die Cut...I added an American Crafts flair with MM glittery chocolate number/alpha. The patterned paper is Bella Blvd that I stitched with chocolate thread.


The Bonus Challenge:

Handwritten Sentiment/Doodling

Okay, I'll be honest, I don't do any handwritten greetings on the exterior of my cards...that's what all the fun embellies are for..LOL. I'm not a huge fan of my handwriting:)

I can't wait to see how the sketch inspires YOU!

You have read this article american crafts / Bella Blvd / flair / get sketchy dt / Making Memories / sakura with the title happy birthday with flair!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-birthday-with-flair.html. Thanks!

No comment for "happy birthday with flair!"