Today is the wonderful Squigglefly challenge day! Rhonda chose a sketch for us to follow and you should see all the variations the super talented DT came up with! I hope you'll grab your Squigglefly images and play along!
This image is called The Big Cheese! There is embossing on the top two gray panels, though a bit hard to see in the photo. The sentiment is CG and my image is colored with markers! Another clean & simple card, which fits my life perfectly right now!!!
I'm still fall cleaning...and I'm ready to just throw out everything, how does one accumulate sooo much stuff! There's household stuff, kid stuff, homeschooling stuff, and now our business stuff, geeshzzz! God gave me a heart to love people not stuff......so I will continue to declutter and clean until the only things I need to maintain are my relationships! lol
Have a super delicious day! Blessings!!!
Chins up Steeler fans...we never stay down long! And Yay, NY Giants, we did pretty good in that new Cowboy stadium!!!!
You have read this article squigglefly
with the title Life Is Good. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/life-is-good.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Life Is Good"
Post a Comment