Happy Mail......
Julie Tucker Wolek strikes again...Hehehehehe...LOL
Well, Julie sent everyone on the What is your Fave Thing design team a little gift. We all had to wait until everyone received their surprise to reveal it to each other and on our blog! Well, When I received the book The Shack.... I thought that was my surprise.... Noooooo. Then I received a little gift but the card read...You deserve your prize!

I did a challenge awhile back and won but the challenge blog never sent the prize.... Julie made it all better.... Then Julie says I think your surprise got lost and she sent out another.... So Not only does Julie rock, She is the Boss... The coolest Boss lady ever. I love her sweet spirit and her kindness. She hand selected a fabulous team. She hand selected our sweet surprises and knows us all to well! We all work so well together. Julie you are one of my favorites....
Thank you for my gifts... Hugs, Amy

These wonderful goodies Julie sent for my "real" surprise...Although it was all one BIG surprise! This came from an Etsy shop...Embellish me, Again. This one is called Fun and Games.... So many fun little game pieces and vintage book pages and old cards.... So cool.Julie Tucker Wolek strikes again...Hehehehehe...LOL
Well, Julie sent everyone on the What is your Fave Thing design team a little gift. We all had to wait until everyone received their surprise to reveal it to each other and on our blog! Well, When I received the book The Shack.... I thought that was my surprise.... Noooooo. Then I received a little gift but the card read...You deserve your prize!
I did a challenge awhile back and won but the challenge blog never sent the prize.... Julie made it all better.... Then Julie says I think your surprise got lost and she sent out another.... So Not only does Julie rock, She is the Boss... The coolest Boss lady ever. I love her sweet spirit and her kindness. She hand selected a fabulous team. She hand selected our sweet surprises and knows us all to well! We all work so well together. Julie you are one of my favorites....
Thank you for my gifts... Hugs, Amy
One more Happy mail Surprise.... My Wonderful, Sweet and thoughtful FRIEND Jenneke... Recently went to Corfu, Greece. I received a postcard in the mail from Jenneke. How awesome it is that she thought of me.... I love you my friend. Thank you so much!!!! Hugs to you!!!
I have never painted with cake icing before... So much fun. The cake is all edible. I hear it was a hit and everyone ate it all up!!!!
You have read this article with the title Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Mail and a cake!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-happy-happy-happy-mail-and-cake.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Mail and a cake!"
Post a Comment