Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Harlee-Quinnz layouts

I did this layout using some HarleeQuinnz paper from the Butterfly Garden collection - the paper is called Fairy Grove but I thought it would be a cool Halloween paper as it is pretty much black and gray, and the bare tree limbs look sort of menacing. I used one of the images from a H-Q ephermera page (they have some awesome ones) along with a vintage postard, 2 vintage bookmarks, and a KISS mask - all from my collections. I added a Heidi Swapp clock, a flower, and a Making Memories moon.
This layout is of Dan's grandpa Pete - I thought this photo of him up at Lake Erie with his pipe in his mouth was perfect for the H-Q Scents to Remember collection - this paper is call Tabacco and I used some of the stamps for the words in the little Making Memories metal frames. The fox print is actually a wallpaper sample from Anthropologie and the doily is sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
I have also almost finished 2 other H-Q layouts but one had to be totally redone due to my stamping incompetence. Fortunately I had another sheet of paper to redo it on. I then created a piece of original patterned paper using one of the H-Q stamps - it actually looks great!!! and I am doing a layout on it for the current Candy Shoppe Designs blog.
Anyway, right now I feel pretty terrible and I am afraid I am coming down with a cold so hopefully I'm wrong, but if not, I won't be posting for a few days.
Hope you have a great and creative week!


You have read this article Harlee-Quinnz with the title Harlee-Quinnz layouts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/harlee-quinnz-layouts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Harlee-Quinnz layouts"