Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hey Pumpkin Bear!

ETA: FREEbie Available over at the Doodle Palace blog!

Oh, isn't this beary cute?! Even though my lovely daughter is a teen, I still call her pumpkin bear at times! lol Well, I had me a little break and this is what I made....

I used one of the recent fall releases from Doodle Palace, pumpkin bear! He's colored with copics and prismas. I layered SU! cocoa and olive with Basic Grey junebug DP. My little tag holder is a simple orange paperclip with an olive ribbon and CG circle punched sentiment. Two cocoa eyelets hold the embossed olive strip in place. I thought it turned out kinda cute! Love working with fall colors!!!

Here's some challenges I played along with...
Doodle Palace~orange & green.
Tree House Stamps~rounded corners.
One Stop Craft~teddy bears.
Basic Grey~embossing.
Play Along Monday~a recipe.
Color Chef~colors.
Lili of the Valley~colors.
Twisted Thursday~sketch and halloween embellishment. sorry ladies, no halloween emb. so I just went with the orange paperclip! :)

That was fun, now I'm off to do another 27 Fling Boogie! lol Any questions, ask FlyLady! Blessings!!!
You have read this article Doodle Palace with the title Hey Pumpkin Bear!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/hey-pumpkin-bear.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hey Pumpkin Bear!"