So I am so excited about this website..... MOXIE FAB WORLD.

Brought to us by Paper Crafts.... A super cool magazine...
They did a giveaway last week for Jenni Bowlins new collection... I had to leave a comment and 2 names were picked at random... I had to tell why I love the new collection.
Which is so easy cause I love Jenni Bowlin.
Okay, Let's be real there was 200 + comments when I made mine what are the chances....
Well I guess pretty darn good cause I was picked...
They only picked 2 people and I was one!!! I am so excited...
I posted a layout a few weeks ago that I made using the new line.... I am posting it again.
Also, Check this out on the JBS Inspiration Blog.
There are instructions on how to make an adorable paper doll!!!!!!!
Well now is your chance... Go check out the WEBSITE. The Cosmo Cricket line that came out at CHA is on for this week..... Just comment and follow the directions in the post...
You could win some cool Cosmo Cricket!!!
Brought to us by Paper Crafts.... A super cool magazine...
They did a giveaway last week for Jenni Bowlins new collection... I had to leave a comment and 2 names were picked at random... I had to tell why I love the new collection.
Which is so easy cause I love Jenni Bowlin.
Okay, Let's be real there was 200 + comments when I made mine what are the chances....
They only picked 2 people and I was one!!! I am so excited...
I posted a layout a few weeks ago that I made using the new line.... I am posting it again.
There are instructions on how to make an adorable paper doll!!!!!!!
Well now is your chance... Go check out the WEBSITE. The Cosmo Cricket line that came out at CHA is on for this week..... Just comment and follow the directions in the post...
You could win some cool Cosmo Cricket!!!
You have read this article with the title Happy winner day to me.....You could be next!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-winner-day-to-meyou-could-be-next.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy winner day to me.....You could be next!!!"
Post a Comment