Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Arrrgh, Pirates at The Cutting Cafe!

Here's a fun one! Ahoy Matey! printable stamps are at The Cutting Cafe! I enlarged the treasure map for my background, printed it on cream fibery paper, tore it and sponged it....Ooo, doesn't it look authentic?!!! lol

You landlovers would call that distressing! I bling-ed up the booty with some chunky glitter! Too fun!
I had fun with some of these challenges too! The Cupcake Craft challenge was distressing, we established that one! The ladies at Creative Twist wanted us to pick a classic movie for our theme. Well, I had to pick one of our all time favorites....Muppet's Treasure Island! lol Let's move on, the Alphabet Challenge letter was an 'X'....do you see my X, it marks the spot!! Scrapbooking Stampede wanted us to show a technique which I think the distressing qualifies and the Banana Split Sunday gals gave up a recipe to follow...perfect for us map loving crafters!
Like I said, I had some fun with this one! lol Checkout all the pirate stamps available at The Cutting Cafe! Regina even included stamps for birthday invitations!!!

*************************************
Tomorrow is Doodle Palace's weekly New Release day....some fun Christmas images!
The new challenge is up too......and don't forget to snag the FREEbie on the sidebar!!

*************************************
Oh have you heard...
Susana's Custom Art and Card Design.......

2 Rockin’ Artists and one release date!!!

Coming on September 29th the release of a Special Edition mini stamp set by the fabulous Elisabeth Bell and another wonderful mini stamp set by the wonderful Victoria Case!!! You won't want to miss these beautifully different & unique stamps!!!!

*************************************

Thanks for stopping by and making me smile! Blessings!
You have read this article the Cutting Cafe with the title Arrrgh, Pirates at The Cutting Cafe!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/arrrgh-pirates-at-cutting-cafe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Arrrgh, Pirates at The Cutting Cafe!"