Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

SHOUT out TIME! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


***edit*** I have had someone let me know that they are having a hard time linking their LO to our FAVE ROOM post....if any of U have this issue....feel free to email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with your LO and I will make sure the team sees it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



How does everyone like the NEW blog look????? *Phew* I have been trying FOREVER to make a 3 column LO...and I have to THANK my wonderful DT gal Jeanet on giving me the website that taught me HOW!!! YAY!!! Thanks girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And SPEAKING of Jeanet....I wanted to give her a SHOUT OUT today!!!!!! The LO she made for These are a few of My Favorite FOOD won on another CHALLENGE blog!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

It won on The Next Step Challenge Blog..... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  **hehehehehehehe.....I always KNEW my IRL friend Bethany had good taste!!!!** :):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the LO Jeanet made for FAVE FOODS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Congrats AGAIN JEANET! :):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And DON'T FORGET....U have until the 29th of September (evening time) to get us your FAVE ROOMS LO's!!!!!!! Give us a LINK to them ------- HERE HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and DO NOT forget....while U are giving us a link to your FAVE ROOM LO.....don't forget to tell CHRIS to GET AN ETSY SHOP!!!! I will still be picking a little RAK winner for that on the 30th when I announce our winner and present the new challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I almost FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I also wanted to give a BIG CONGRATS to our August GDT Jessi....as it has just been announced that she made the DT for a NEW CHALLENGE BLOG coming October 1st..... SCRAP THAT POETRY!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) Congrats Jessi!!!! Can't wait to see the challenges that Jennifer, U, Tonia and the rest of the gals cook up for us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to all....and see U on the 30th! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title SHOUT out TIME! :):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/shout-out-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SHOUT out TIME! :):):):):):):):):):):):)"