I enjoyed using this sweet little image and can't wait to see where the Lord is going to lead Lori with her designing!!!
Here are a few challenges I played along with...
Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge, I really like Mary Jo's sketches!!!
Think Ink Tuesday~1 image, 2 diff ribbon, 3 layers and scallops!
Pollycraft Mondaychall.~colors; black, white + one other.
Paperplay chall~spotty, ok only the bottom half of my card is spotty, hope that counts!
Secret Crafter Sat~animal antics!
I hope you have a chance to send Paige a card if you haven't yet! Spreading Joy is a great thing!
Blessings!!!!
Drool Alerts*******************************************
Doodle Palace is offering a yummy candy, Check it out HERE!
Squigglefly is at it again!!!! More fun, more new releases and more candy!!!! ShyBears are coming to Squigglefly!! I'm soooo excited to be part of this awesome digital design team!!!
Check it out HERE! The fun starts on Sunday!!!!
Susana's Custom Art & Card Design will be releasing some new Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case exclusive SCACD stamps on Tuesday, Sept 29!!!!! And there is HUGE candy being offered right NOW.......click HERE to get in on it!!!!!
No, I'm not part of the team any longer....but I just {{heart}} those ladies so much!!!! And Susana's service is excellent!
Even more candy.....
Lora of Lora's Cards is having a 'just because' candy!! Lora, you're such a sweetheart! Check it out!!! Delish!
***************That's it for today***Be Blessed***********************
You have read this article with the title Another Card for Paige.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-card-for-paige.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Another Card for Paige..."
Post a Comment