Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nothin 's commin' easy

That is the title for my LO for this weeks challenge over at Scrapping the Music!!
And you know, sometimes that is sooooo true!!
I made this for Peet and Rick!!
Peet is having some trouble over at work (he is not losing his job) The company he works for was taken over a few years ago by an other company wich is a part of a big financing company, and that is such a different way in working (and he doesn't like te people there at all) !!! And now they want him to come and work for them, he knew that one day they would want him to that but he feels so bad about it he realy doesn't want to leave his colleagues and like I said he hates it there!!!!!
And than for Rick, my sweetheart, he is having some trouble at school!!! As you know this is his last year in basiceducation next year he has to go to another school!!!
Last year he made a test at school so they could see what he knows, and the result of that test was very bad!!!!
And now we hear that they took the test while they where in a classroom with another class (?) and they hadn't teach them everything they needed to know!!!!
You understand we weren't amused about that and we decided to take him to a remedial teacher!! He tested Rick to see what he knows and if he is dislectic (hope that is the correct word)!!!!
He has to work very hard at the moment and he does sooooo great, I am soooo proud of him!!!
So this is for you guys and I know things will work out!!!!



And for my jobinterview!!!
I got the job.....but I decided not to do it!!!?????
I really thought this over and 25 hours is really to much for me!!!
It means I have to work 3 weekends in a month and I love to be together on a Saturday and watch Finn's soccermatch and Rick playing tennis!!!
Hope I won't regret it but I don't think so!!
I really would like to work again but 2 days is more than enough for me!!!!
Thanks for reading and hope you'll all have a wonderfull weekend!!
X
You have read this article with the title Nothin 's commin' easy. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/nothin-commin-easy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nothin 's commin' easy"