Since one of the members(Jamie/Jaylynn) of These are a few of my favorite things blog is a member at Scrapgals, I joined in the fun there this weekend for their Fall Haul crop. I really enjoy these types of crops as I tend to do totally different things and to use photos that I have printed but just haven't scrapped - and that's what happened last night and today. The above layout was one of those challenges where they give you a list of things to use - only cardstock, something red, brads, chipboard, and a title any length. I painted the pear in watercolor. BTW, this dark chocolate with pear is very good - subtle and different.
this is a card I made in like 15 minutes from a Pagemap link that was on the challenge. I printed out the pagemap card pdf as I am terrrible about making cards and this sketch sheet made it so easy!
On this layout you had to use a piece of notebook paper (I will post it to the Lotuspaperie flickr challenge also). On the paper is written -Is it so small a thing to have enjoyed the sun, to have lived light in the spring, to have loved, to have thought, to have done......?
--Matthew Arnold
that is actually 2 photos taken from the same spot on my driveway, just one higher than the other. I love these K&co butterflies and really like to layer them.
this challenge was to use 5 school supplies - I used a staple, a bullclip, a paperclip, a flashcard, and a pencil (double eraser ended!!!). I love this photo of Brian taken last summer but just hadn't gotten around to using it.
This layout was for a challenge to use an older Halloween photo - this one is from October 2007 and was actually taken at Disneyworld. This is my very last piece of this fabulous Love Elsie paper so it had to be a special photo! I won the Smile word and the little epoxy smileys from Kimbo on SIS at NSD.I have been a busy bee today - working, shopping, and scrapping. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
You have read this article autumn /
scrapbooking
with the title Some Fall Haul Layouts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/some-fall-haul-layouts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Some Fall Haul Layouts"
Post a Comment