Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ahh, THREE DAY WEEKEND!



I enjoyed this week. It was great to be back at work and Carly really has been doing excellent at her Day Care. She loves Miss A and Miss N. In fact, they taught her to play in her crib until she falls asleep. The other day she was WIDE awake cooing away in my arms. I knew she was tired and it was definitely her bedtime. Normally she lays her head on my arms while I walk around and rock her to sleep while she sort of fusses. Not anymore! Now she plays in her crib and coos until she goes to sleep! Its AWESOME! It could be she just hit a milestone too, where she can entertain herself more. Who knows! She's just so sweet.
Today she was holding onto me. She had her arm around my neck as we went to the pool. She's getting so strong. We've had so much fun at the pool this week. We swam everyday. Its been so hot and humid. There isn't air conditioning at Carly's day care unfortunately and she has been sweaty when I pick her up at 3pm. The pool has been such a treat.
She's also on day three of not eating rice cereal and she feels so much better. It totally constipated her and she never slept through the night, which was the goal. Last night she slept through the night and she was on night two of only breast milk..so go figure! Tina and I woke up at 3:30am and we checked on her to make sure everything was alright. She was sleeping like a little angel. She woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:00am which was perfect, because that's when I get up for work!
Tina and I recently had a talk about what to do with our 5 embryos. I always wanted a little girl. I always thought one child would be absolutely perfect, even though I never really wanted to give up my embryos necessarily. Anyway, after my crazy pregnancy and my insane emotions Tina still wouldn't mind having a sibling for Carly. I thought she was nuts! I'm like, "Are you serious? You would go through that again with me?" She said, "Nothing ever good comes easy." So sweet. Ever since that conversation I've been day dreaming about a sibling for Carly. Even though, financially, physically and mentally it would be challenging. Its fun to think about it. Carly is just the greatest thing in the world and our lives are forever changed because of her. So, we're going to pay the $500 bucks a year to keep our embryos frozen. We will evaluate where we are next summer with our jobs, our health etc and who knows...maybe we'll try it again. :)
You have read this article with the title Ahh, THREE DAY WEEKEND!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/ahh-three-day-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ahh, THREE DAY WEEKEND!"