Happy Saturday!
Today I have a couple cards to show you...I tried to combine challenges but just couldn't multi-task as much as I wanted to in one card :)
First up is my take on Kazan's sketch 34.
Today I have a couple cards to show you...I tried to combine challenges but just couldn't multi-task as much as I wanted to in one card :)
First up is my take on Kazan's sketch 34.
What a fun challenge!! I went through the furniture website and decided on this fabbie armless chair. When I saw the upholstery I instantly thought of Basic Grey Mellow.
I used one of Regina's printable stamps from the Cutting Cafe...actually Halloween label ....I just masked the Halloween text so that I could replace it with my American Crafts rub on. I even dehoarded a Prima flower...the striped ribbon is ala SU. The "flap" is faux, the card opens from the red panel underneath the Basic Grey Mellow patterned panels.

Ta Dah.....seriously, I know that I'm an Owl fanatic but who could resist this one by My Cute Stamps? It is from the You're Tweet set. Especially when she's dolled up ready for a night out...complete with a flower in her hair, I mean feathers. I added the chippie flourishes that I inked up with Memento Rich Cocoa and some thickers. I used Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip/More Mustard and Speckletone Kraft papers. The polka dots are Cornish Heritage Farms...yup, I finally inked that backgrounder up..Don't forget to check back tomorrow for 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!! Next week we're being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs!!
You have read this article 2s4y /
basic grey /
cutting cafe /
ftl /
my cute stamps /
Prima /
thickers
with the title Mellow Hi. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/mellow-hi.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Mellow Hi"
Post a Comment