Marit sent me this wonderful birthday greeting! The cow postcard from Holland is so cute (how did you know I love cows?!) and check out the fun and funky Dutch Windmill Fabric, and adorable trim! Thank you Marit - you totally made my day!!!

Awhile ago Julie Fei-Fan Balzer posted on her blog that she had some extra art-type goodies to get rid of, and I was so excited to win a set of acrylic paints from her! They came this week - look at this huge beautiful set of acrylics! I can't wait to try them out!

and then, I was SO EXCITED that she included a set of her patterned papers!!!!! They aren't available anywhere in the US!!! My photo doesn't do justice to the gorgeous colors of these papers...

and look at the other sides - are these not some of the most gorgeous papers ever!?! EEEK! I can't wait to create something with them...
She also sent me some scrappy goodies - like prima flowers and other embellies. Thanks so much Julie!So, on to my next alphabetical Art Journal entry. The prompt for the letter P is "Plan." Here's what I came up with...
Materials used include a magazine image, patterned paper, 7 gypsies gaffer tape, Love, Elsie alpha stickers, purple oil crayon, MAMBI polka-dot tab.Here in the U.S., we have Labor Day on Monday, so that means a long weekend for me, and I plan to scrap the weekend away! Yeayyyyy! My fave kind of weekend!
I hope your weekend is fabulous! I will be back tomorrow with another update - Thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title P is for Plan and I Feel Spoiled!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/p-is-for-plan-and-i-feel-spoiled_04.html. Thanks!
No comment for "P is for Plan and I Feel Spoiled!"
Post a Comment