Only a few more days to get in your entries for FAVE MOVIE or MOVIE QUOTE!!!! U have until the evening of the 29th to get those AWESOME projects into us!!!!! Don't forget to give us a link HERE so we can take a gander at your creations....or if U do not have a place to publicly show your project....U can email it to me at bmwgirl@cox.net! :):):):):) We are LOVING what we are seeing soooooooooooooooo far....and I can't speak for all the girls (they might call me "liar, liar pants on fire!" LOL!)......but I am loving what is coming in....and it sure is bringing me a lot of AWESOME MOVIE MEMORIES....and a few...."Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that movie too!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And I want to GIVE a SHOUT OUT to SARAH on our DT......this past Tuesday she made the CATWALK over at SIS with the LO she made for our FAVE MOVIE challenge!!!!! YAY SARAH!!!!! Here is the LO she did! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
***************Sarah sent me an email to tell me that this is going to be published!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo Sarah...so I had to remove it from our blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) ***************************************
And don't forget.....if the LO/card/project U make for ANY FAVE THINGS challenge gets recognized in any SCRAP forum or even PUBLISHED....I would sooooooooooooooo LOVE to hear about it and recognize that accomplishment here!!! Just shoot me an EMAIL....and I will make sure to give U a shout out!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I also want to ENLIST YOUR HELP!!!!!! TWO of OUR DT members.....CHRIS and JENNEKE.....are BOTH FINALISTS in LOTUS PAPERIE'S latest challenge!!!! Could U all GO VOTE for them HERE???!!!???!!!??! U have until September 2nd to VOTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I would sooooooooooooooooooo APPRECIATE it if U did! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to all and SEE U back on the 30th! :):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title We are AMAZED once AGAIN! :):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/we-are-amazed-once-again.html. Thanks!
No comment for "We are AMAZED once AGAIN! :):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment