Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Cutting Cafe GIVE-AWAY

Give-away Alert!

Yay! We made it to the weekend! I'm out antique/flea mrkting this morning! But I have a fun card to show you today! A happy halloween card. We don't really celebrate halloween but I do love pumpkins and all things autumn. I used some awesome printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe'! The happy halloween background image and one of a set of four printable halloween squares. And Regina is allowing me to give away these two digital files! Would you like them??


Just leave a comment letting me know you would like to be entered in the drawing and I'll pick a name Monday, Aug 24th. If you mention it on your blog, leave me a second comment and I'll put your name in a SECOND TIME. Sound fun?!


This week The Cutting Cafe is sponsoring the Card Patterns challenge, so I used their sketch! Play along for another chance to win some great files from The Cutting Cafe'!!
The pumpkin image is from SU! carved and candlelit set and the swirls are from Autumn Leaves Inc.
Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!


You have read this article the Cutting Cafe with the title A Cutting Cafe GIVE-AWAY. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/cutting-cafe-give-away.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Cutting Cafe GIVE-AWAY"