Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I feel so lonely!!:(

My DH is out of town, he is on a soccercamp with his team and I miss him so much!!!
But the boys are back and they had a great time with their grandparents!!
So I am not all alone!!!
Here is a card I made for the August sketch challenge over at Scrappy Times!!
You can still join!!!
And here is a LO for the colorcombo also at Scrappy Times, I was the one who had to make the combo this week and it was pink, white and green! We did this combo a while ago at Scrappassion and I loved it!!! So I used it again!!!!
Hope you can find some time to join this one to!!!

And remember you still have one week left to show your fave movie over at These are a few!!!!


You have read this article with the title I feel so lonely!!:(. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-feel-so-lonely.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I feel so lonely!!:("