Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some new layouts

Wendi on SIS started a Free Shopping challenge weekend on Thursday so I scrapped like a madwoman Thurs night, Fri night, and Sat. I love the challenge of getting the items into the layout and it really sparks my creativity. Needless to say, my studio ended up being a mess!!!! Then I read an email from Julie (bmwgirl1 on SIS) about how she keeps all of her scrapping stuff in a roll-around tote and I was chagrined to think that my stuff is a mess - even though I really do try to keep it organized. At one point last year I had the small stuff organized by color and that worked pretty well but then I decided to keep my watercolor stuff out all the time so I would paint more and the little sets of drawers got moved into my closet to hold lingerie. I really tidied up the studio yesterday and have been weeding out old 3/4 used up stuff unless I still absolutely adore it. If I can't spell a word in 5 minutes from the old used alphas, they are going. I put most of the stuff into a bag for St Vincent de Paul - they have a big craft area where they sell mixed bags of stuff for like 50 cents. I am also working up a RAK of really good stuff that isn't what I use now so stay tuned.


Update on my watercolor paintings - my instructor told me both the pineapple and the orchid paintings should be entered in shows coming up so I will be getting them framed and sending in my applications. Thanks for all of your lovely comments about my work, scrapping, quilting and painting. They mean so much to me!!!!!
Have a great week - I will probably update in a couple of days with the RAK.



You have read this article scrapbooking with the title Some new layouts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/some-new-layouts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some new layouts"