Today.... Monday, My hubby was off and so was I... Hehehehehe...LOL..... To Baton Rouge, to scrap at Scrapbook and Co the store I am teaching a few classes at... I had to finish up a few class projects and I was so excited to scrap with my new friend Melanie..... Check out her blog HERE. I made this layout of the buddies... I love this photo Matt and Stacy took cause it really looks like "high school" to me and the word PHASED in graffiti in the back became my title because she is phasing into a whole new season in her life.... She starts HIGH SCHOOL tomorrow....How much we think we know but how little we truly know.... How important wisdom is.... I am so thankful to my grandfather and his wisdom.... though I did not follow his wisdom at that age I surely use it all the time now... I am so sad he passed away a year ago August 26th. So here is the layout I made. Hope you enjoy it.... a little paint and paper by Bisous. Pretty cool paper especially for paper peicing....
You have read this article with the title A beautiful sunset and a layout!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/beautiful-sunset-and-layout.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A beautiful sunset and a layout!!!"
Post a Comment