Monday, August 3: Houndstooth RAKS for Judean, Beth and Diana...
Tuesday, August 4: Layout for the day - my fave flower...
Wednesday, August 5: I love love LOVE these little frogs. This one was in our yard - he's about the size of a penny (those rocks are really small)...
Thursday, August 6: New Studio Calico loveliness. My first kit as a subscriber...
Friday, August 7: Time for a scraproom cleanup, even tho Johnny doesn't seem to mind...
Saturday, August 8: Mission accomplished...
Sunday, August 9: A drawing I did in 1980. He hangs on my scraproom wall...
and here's how the layout turned out...
Are you doing Project 365? Or do you have some other way of documenting your year? How's it going? I'd love to hear about it.
I'm starting to think about next year and how I want to document it. If you are doing Project 365, do you think you will continue it next year? I wonder if Becky Higgins will come out with another kit?
I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments! I really appreciate them!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 - Week 32.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/project-365-week-32.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project 365 - Week 32..."
Post a Comment