Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fleur

This is Day 2 of Art Glitter week over at 365 Cards!

Pam's Challenge:

Try a technique: masking

I love this technique but don't do it very often because sometimes it can be labor intensive. What I do is stamp the image on a sticky note and fussy cut it out. I'll go ahead and stamp the image onto my cardstock and then lay the sticky note on top of it...for instance, I did that with the PTI Flower. Then I stamped the leaves right on top of the sticky note...peeled it back and there you have it :) I went crazy with the black glitter...love the stuff. The double faced satin ribbon is ala Paper Source.
You have read this article 365 DT / art glitter / copic / fabriano / pti / tsukineko with the title Fleur. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/fleur.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fleur"