Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Relax, Enjoy!

Hi ho happy weekend peoples! What a glorious weekend this has been! Bunches of family time and an awesome church service with an anointed praise and worship band. Talk about love overflowing, Jesus is just too cool!!! Nothing compares to soaking in His presence and love! Oh my, if we could just throw out all this religious theology and just learn to WALK IN LOVE, what a world this would be. We have been called to witness not judge! Ok then...
Here's a little card I'd like to call RELAXATION...

This lovely image was a FREEbie for the There's Magic in the Air challenge. Thank you again Nina! The challenge was also to make a gatefold card, so charming. I used SU! pastels and a bit of colored pencil to color. The papers are from Making Memories travel paper pad. I love these colors and thought they made for a nice masculine retirement card. The jute is wrapped around and can simply be slid off to open! And look, I used a button! lol Though I still consider myself button challenged...it took me forever to choose this one! lol



There were so many challenges that help 'build' this card! I'm sure that is no surprise to my regular readers! lol oh and I've found five more challenges (new to me) just in the last few days, I'll be sharing those over the next week! wow, we are a challenged bunch, aren't we?!

Well, as I mentioned...
Magical Monday~use boat digi and make a gatefold card.
Daring Cardmakers~spec. occasion card (retirement)
ABC-B for button.
C.R.A.F.T. chall~beach.
Stamping B's~use chalks
All Sorts~sketch and torn edges.
Cafe Mojo chall~blues/browns
Lots to Do~papers
Secret Crafter Sat~colors.
Tanda Teaser~gatefold card.
Color Throwdown~colors.
Theme Thursday~seasons....I thought not only is this seasonal as in summertime, but also seasonal in life, entering into retirement. (deep, huh?)

Well, there you have it!
Now don't forget my 'GIVE AWAY' going on for this weekend...some digi files from The Cutting Cafe....clicky HERE for the deets!

Hope you're enjoying your day!
Praying peace, joy and much love over all who read here! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Relax, Enjoy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/relax-enjoy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Relax, Enjoy!"