Anyhoo, the layout I finished is for the song that will be revealed tonight at Scrapping The Music, so I will have to wait to share it here. Oh, p.s. the slideshow for "Kiss Me Thru The Phone" is up right now and it's lots of fun, so hurry over there if you want to check it out!
In other news, I am so excited to tell you that my gallery at Scrapbook.com is the featured gallery today on their gallery walk! I didn't even know such a thing existed, but I got an email this morning telling me I had been chosen - I feel so honored! You can check out the thread here.
Oh, also, I discovered a new challenge blog through my friend Mandy today. It's called "What's Ad About," and as you probably guessed, they feature advertisements for inspiration. This is the one they have for August...
isn't it cool? So creative and inspiring. If you want to play along, I think there are only a few more days - check it out here.Alrighty then, I am off to work on my first layout for the "Totally Addicted to Sketch" blog (also known as TATS - I love that acronym!); and then hopefully there will be time for another project too!
Have a super duper Sunday, and thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Miscellaneous Sunday News.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/miscellaneous-sunday-news.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Miscellaneous Sunday News..."
Post a Comment