My fingers are green and dark cherry and coffee colored from all of the misting I have been doing lately. For this layout (which will be put into a shadow box) I made roses from some printed fabric and then sprayed them with dark cherry and coffee glimmer mist. the whole layout including the lace doily has also been misted. For the background paper, I traced the shape of a Making Memories die cut sheet onto this paper, cut it out, and then distressed it majorly. I also added a vintage pin with a feather shape and some colored stones. The title is Flowers make a hat blossom - the vintage photo strip came from an incredible album that came into the book store - the album is inscribed as a gift in 1906 and has pages of old photos, letters, tickets, and also blank pages. (Julie T-W would love one of the pages as it shows an illustration of a woman and her dog, and the title reads Kodak Pictures). You will be seeing lots of items from this treasure trove!!!!!!!!!!You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title Glimmer mist love!!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/glimmer-mist-love.html. Thanks!


No comment for "Glimmer mist love!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment