Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

MEM-OH-REEEES all alone in the moonli-i-i-ight

Ok, so I'm sitting here posting pictures and all I can think about are the memories these pictures are going to have for us one day. It's only ironic that I'm sitting here, alone, in the moonlight. oh and that I sing super good.

Camped. at Lagoon. for the 2nd time. It was half off so we left the babies home A-gain. (sorry Nate and Ry-guy) and spent the day playing and riding rides and then wandered over to our trailer to crash for the night.

We are taking the babies for their first time camping over Labor day. wish us luck
Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend.

Some gun totin' bandits.



















and of course....as promised.....the finished playhouse downstairs.
There are still a few details that need to be done, but this gives you a good idea.
You have read this article with the title MEM-OH-REEEES all alone in the moonli-i-i-ight. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/mem-oh-reeees-all-alone-in-moonli-i-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MEM-OH-REEEES all alone in the moonli-i-i-ight"