Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Kits, TATS and Crafts...

Before I get started with my usual ramblings, I wanted to take a sec to show you something that touched my heart today! My friend (and fellow Design Team Member at Scrapping The Music) Julie made a super-sweet layout that is on her blog today - it's got a pic of us together when we met in Nashville this summer! Check it out here. Thanks Julie - you made my day!

And speaking of Scrapping The Music - the new song is up! It's called "I Would Stay" and it's by a band from the Netherlands called Krezip. I had never heard this song before, but the lyrics really spoke to me...
I used the August Studio Calico kit for this one and I really loved making it. Absolutely everything on this layout is from the kit. The floating bubbles are actually journaling stickers. The black letters are actually Melissa Frances Attic Treasures chipboard alphas. The original color of the letters matched the bubbles, so I inked them with black Stazon. The background paper is a Studio Calico exclusive.

I also used the August SC kit for my first layout for the TATS blog! I finished it and sent it off, but I won't be able to share it with you until after September 1st when the challenge goes live! Don't forget - if you want to play along, you can head on over there now - the first sketch is already posted.

I'm also SO EXCITED because I get to take the Elsie Flannigan/Rachel Denbow Autumn Craft Class!!! My wonderful mom and stepdad gave the class to me as a gift for my birthday! How awesome is that!??!! Thank you so much Mom and Elmer!!! I already got access to the supply and project list, and it looks like it's going to be sooooo much fun!!! Thirty projects in sixty days - WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Well, that's about it for today! I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments - they really mean a lot to me!
You have read this article with the title Kits, TATS and Crafts.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/kits-tats-and-crafts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kits, TATS and Crafts..."