Yesterday evening, I was outside cooking (grill). I heard a noise - it was nice noise. I could NOT figure out where it comes from. It was like a music - repeat itself over again and again. I asked Mikaela to see if she could come and help me. She always excited if I ask her to help me with sounds. She said she didn't hear anything... I was puzzled... Yes, it is... something makes noise - music or something... She asked me - describe what you are hearing... I explained... She said ohh.. that was bird singing! Oh my goodness... is that bird singing? She said yes - she always ignore them because they are annoying and always singing! As soon as I laughed, I heard something weird but it wasn't nice noise. Mikaela said - its thunder!!
Later that night, everything was quiet here - kids in bed. All quiet. I was on facebook playing poker (what else?). I heard something... I turned and saw a cat (Brownie) laying on the floor near entrance - meowing. I checked again and saw him doing meow. Wow - Your LOUD!
It was interesting journey so far. The only place that I hate to go with my CI is at grocery store. it was filled with electronically noise. I plan to have talk with audiologist this coming Monday to see if its my CI or just that my brain isn't cooperating with my hearing yet. :op
You have read this article with the title sounds. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/sounds.html. Thanks!
No comment for "sounds"
Post a Comment