Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some more LO's!!!

Hey All!! Here are some LO's I made this week!!!
The weather was sooooo lousy overhere that I did a lot of cleaning during the day, so I had time enough to scrap in the evening!!!
I made one for Scrapping the Music, this weeks song is Our Town by James Taylor.
I never heard of him before, but it is a beautiful song.
I chose the line: the world was different, oh yes it was.
On the photo you see my dad (he is the boy in the suit with the tuft, he was only 15 years old, can you believe that??) with his parents and his brother and sister.
The little letter is a birth card, I don't know who sent it to them or who the baby was, but it is dated 1953.
And back then they only wrote the name and the town on the envelope, no streetname or zipcode!!!
This one is for my father in law, he is having such a hard time at the moment (my brother in law doesn't want to see his parents anymore, it is a long and sad sorry, so I won't bother you with it)
He and Finn are best buddies and he is giving my boys so much love that I just wanted to tell him how much we appreciate him!!!


That's it for today!!! Thanks for looking!!
You have read this article with the title Some more LO's!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-more-lo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some more LO's!!!"