Is there anything better than a hoppin' happy frog??? This image makes me smile!
When I saw the PennyBlack challenge of Blooming Gorgeous...I thought of this! hehe Card Patterns sketch was perfect for what I had in mind and Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration topped it off! It was for these froggy colors! Throw in the fabulous One Stop Craft challenge of embossing and the Creative Inspiration to use four different papers and this card practically made itself! The papers are K & co. The stamped sentiment is from SU! so many sayings! Doesn't it go well with this image?! Celebrate life...
...that's why I'm hoppin happy! When I think where I was and where I am today because of the Lord and what He chose to do for me...I have joy that overflows! I hope you're having a happy day...not because of what's happening around you; your circumstances, but because you are filled with joy despite your circumstances! Life is good, but even when it's not so good....I'll choose to be hoppin' happy!
Have a blessed day!
You have read this article with the title Hoppin' Happy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoppin-happy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Hoppin' Happy!"
Post a Comment