Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

First week/summer

It was an interesting week. I've been trying figure out if that sound is normal as I never have been hearing so much. I'm trying to identify so many sounds. Many of my friends have been supportive. Whew... as they know that I will be always TONYA ;) (hope its a positive - hee hee).

I've been hearing electrontically sounds from time to time... When I'm outside - no electronically noise -- as soon as I enter my van, the electronically sounds begin. Wondering it has to do with sensitivity environment that I have to adjust in my processor. I plan to ask my audiologist this coming Monday which is my next appointment. I have some questions to ask...

I love hearing Mikaela's voice. I begin to wonder if her voice is nice... I did hear other kids - not smooth as Mikaela. Is Mikaela making clear for me? or its just her voice... that is something for me to figure out... I did hear her talking to her peers but it was so hard bec too many voices around her (many kids).

When I turned it off, I couldn't hear - NOTHING - Completely quiet. It sure feels weird. But nice tho... (sorry...)

_______________________

Mikaela has been so exciting as summer is here soon. Her last day of school is next week Tuesday. What am I gonna to do with her?

We had schedule some vacations and camping trips. We are counting days to Atlantis, Bahamas. We will be staying there for few nights. I was hoping to have a relaxing time. My friends who went there last week - they warned me - IMPOSSIBLE to have a relaxing time with young children there. ** thanks for warning** Now I know we are going to have fun! Mikaela has been begging us to let her swim with dolphin. I think Hollie and Mikaela will go. Maybe Kyron will go aquatots - feeding turtles, sting ray, etc...
You have read this article with the title First week/summer. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/first-weeksummer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "First week/summer"