Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Decorated Maya Road Tin

You will need:

~empty Maya Road tin

~foam

~some sort of flourish stamp (or you can draw your flourishes freehand)

~Stazon ink

~floss

~needle

~glue dots

~flowers,buttons,brads, ribbon, Stickles to decorate





1. Open the tin. Position some foam under the cover.2.Stamp the flourishes in the corner of the clear window (or draw some freehand).

3. Using a needle or some other tool, poke holes following the pattern of the flourishes.

4. With some thread and needle, stitch the pattern. To end the thread I put a little glue dot on the back. You can tie a knot to end off, if you wish.5. Once the stitching is done, you can embellish with flowers, buttons, brads, ribbon, etc.This is my finished tin. I added Stickles to the flowers and used Liquid Pearls to decorate.I also added a bow to the handle.

You have read this article recycling with the title Decorated Maya Road Tin. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/decorated-maya-road-tin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Decorated Maya Road Tin"