Today is the day! Time for a sneak peek of the new Anki's Sweetheart series 2!
This is Cathrine, isn't she lovely?
I just loved coloring her and those pretty little kitties! Anki created her stamps exclusively for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design Shop! I'm so excited for Anki! I will have another sneak peek tomorrow and the big release in on Friday, June 12! All of us on the design team are showing peeks today....different ones. So hop over to the SCACD store and click on their names along the sidebar!
So, onto the card...isn't it peachey keen? Now there's a color I almost never use. Not on purpose, I just never think of it, but I like it! I was inspired by the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge over @Hope Stamps Eternal! Rachel always finds the loveliest cupcakes!! De-lish! This fab sketch is from Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge! My papers are K&co and SU! kraft. The embossed punched retro flower is SU! blush blossom c.s. and sponged with the same. I hope you enjoyed this first sneak peek and come back for another one tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by...many blessings to you all!
ETA: There's BLOG CANDY involved with this new release fun!
What can you win:-(1) full set of the new Anki's Sweethearts stamps (series 2)-(1) one colored & signed print of Isac by illustrator Anki Bargman. How can you win:-Hop around the DT blogs & leave 1 comment on each DT member's blog -Then go back to the Follow Your Heart store blog & leave a comment on the appropriate post, letting us know you did the above task-You have until Thursday night (June 11th) at 11 pm (EST) to enter!! Winner will be picked by random.org and announced at 5 am (EST)!
You have read this article with the title Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 Sneak Peek. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/anki-sweethearts-series-2-sneak-peek.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 Sneak Peek"
Post a Comment